Galbraith re-signs

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Good player when he's not wound up

Yep , and opposition know that. Linners will know that. We know that. Needs some man management. Like him though. Glad he's signed on . 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Snuck that in! Happy with Lewis, don't think he needs positional coaching, just needs to pop a downer before the game !! Now, there MUST be a surprise coming in the the halves if we've got this far, have we cracked open the piggy, dare to dream boys n girls, dare to dream!

5 hours ago, phildog said:

Snuck that in! Happy with Lewis, don't think he needs positional coaching, just needs to pop a downer before the game !! Now, there MUST be a surprise coming in the the halves if we've got this far, have we cracked open the piggy, dare to dream boys n girls, dare to dream!

Keep dreaming.

48 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

Yeah be Gareth Moore return although he would be good 

Apparently he’s after a club that’s dafter enough to take him on.

GM a bit on the young side to be signing for Dewsbury

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

17 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

GM a bit on the young side to be signing for Dewsbury

Unlike the 20 and 22 year olds that we have just announced.

You must be sweating on that half back, although Sammut doesn't yet seem to have committed to Workington.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

You must be sweating on that half back, although Sammut doesn't yet seem to have committed to Workington.

Keep scouring! You are almost as bad as Graham Fisher with your copied and pasted posts!

6 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Keep scouring! You are almost as bad as Graham Fisher with your copied and pasted posts!

I like accuracy DD, as I am sure do you. From where have I copied and pasted this, please?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just now, distantdog said:

Am exaggerating to make a point, you repeating the old half back sweat theme. 

😰 😰 😰

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Your halfback pairing has a combined age of nearly 80 and no cover! You lot are just hiding behind many cans of antiperspirant, cause I can still smell the stink

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 21/09/2020 at 20:18, Piggy's mate said:

Your halfback pairing has a combined age of nearly 80 and no cover! You lot are just hiding behind many cans of antiperspirant, cause I can still smell the stink

Maybe a combined age of nearly 80 but the pair of them are better than what yours have got to offer ,admit we do need some cover though ,more so for Sykes not for injuries but suspensions 😂how many 30 something player’s have you got in your squad?

We were just about at the nitty gritty end of our squad before we got notice of being locked up for the next 6 months, have we gone quiet on purpose or is there absolutely nothing more to  say? The fact that we don't have a halfback is disconcerting but do we actually have a 2021 season to look forward to anyway? If these latest restrictions do last 6 months then we find ourselves back at square one with phased returns we'll be in August again and looking at 2022 so maybe not getting us further excited is the better plan!

Archived