Rumour

DEANO

32 minutes ago, POR said:

HA HA HA  york in super league cos it's a nice place to visit that's true  and as a yorkie been many times and just love it but on a serious note in the pecking order of cities I would have thought it's  behind london and  they would rather have  la ville rose.tpulouse

But neither London nor Toulouse is a potentially very handily positioned stepping stone between the heartlands and the growing number of clubs in the North East Amateur Rugby League.

York aside, there's probably a very good case to be made for Newcastle getting the nod.

51 minutes ago, Hopping Mad said:

But neither London nor Toulouse is a potentially very handily positioned stepping stone between the heartlands and the growing number of clubs in the North East Amateur Rugby League.

York aside, there's probably a very good case to be made for Newcastle getting the nod.

TRUE but there' s about 9 miles difference between leeds and york so   nothing to stop the rhinos becoming a stepping stone as you put it and funnily enough the's about 2 miles diff between york and workinton and 7 between whitehaven so two more stepping stones 

5 hours ago, POR said:

TRUE but there' s about 9 miles difference between leeds and york so   nothing to stop the rhinos becoming a stepping stone as you put it and funnily enough the's about 2 miles diff between york and workinton and 7 between whitehaven so two more stepping stones 

Headingley Stadium in 37 miles from the LNER Community Stadium. 

45 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Headingley Stadium in 37 miles from the LNER Community Stadium. 

and whats that got to do with leeds to newcastle  filey's the same distance as leeds and there's 66 miles between leeds and filey🚘

anyway gav you know as well as I do picking a new team won't depend on a pretty city or who's closest to the  growing number of clubs  in the North East Amateur Rugby league  but funny enough it will be about are my toilets better than yours  🚽🤣         

good luck with your application and as a FEV fan I really really really hope they don't pick us✖️✖️✖️✖️

7 minutes ago, POR said:

and whats that got to do with leeds to newcastle  filey's the same distance as leeds and there's 66 miles between leeds and filey🚘

anyway gav you know as well as I do picking a new team won't depend on a pretty city or who's closest to the  growing number of clubs  in the North East Amateur Rugby league  but funny enough it will be about are my toilets better than yours  🚽🤣         

good luck with your application and as a FEV fan I really really really hope they don't pick us✖️✖️✖️✖️

Don't worry, the 'lucky' club has already been decided and it's not Fev. 🙂

Archived