WC Tickets

Eddie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Does anyone know (I have looked but can’t find it);

The maximum number of tickets you can apply for any one game tomorrow. eg can I buy eight? 

Can you buy for some games or are they all ballots? 

Thanks

Tickets are on sale from tomorrow if you sign up for the priority period. You can buy 10 per game, apart from final which is limited to six. If you are outside of the priority period, then there is a ticket ballot, before tickets go on general sale.

Here's the link to sign up:
https://rlwc2021.com/get-involved/sign-me-up

Ticket prices and bundles:
https://rlwc2021.com/tickets/ticket-prices

14 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

Tickets are on sale from tomorrow if you sign up for the priority period. You can buy 10 per game, apart from final which is limited to six. If you are outside of the priority period, then there is a ticket ballot, before tickets go on general sale.

Here's the link to sign up:
https://rlwc2021.com/get-involved/sign-me-up

Ticket prices and bundles:
https://rlwc2021.com/tickets/ticket-prices

Excellent, thanks Chris. I’m signed up, and have cancelled everything at work to make sure I’m online at 9👍

Got England ticket matches yesterday by way of being a member of England Supporters Club. Going to all group games, the Anfield QF, Emirates SF and Final plus one of wheelchair double-headers at the Copper Box. Can't wait.

Worked out that you can watch all England group games (with a £40 bundle), plus QF/SF/Final for a total ticket cost of £105 (cat E), which with the two double-headers with women's games (QF & F) works out to just over £13 per match. Tremendous value. 

24 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

So I can only buy tickets in a category but can't choose where to sit? 

Categories cross over ends and sides. So I'm taking a punt that I'm getting a ticket for where I actually want to sit.

Am I doing this right?

Yeah, that is a touch disappointing.

I suppose the earlier you buy tickets, the earlier you get the best available seats in your chosen category.

54 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

So I can only buy tickets in a category but can't choose where to sit? 

Categories cross over ends and sides. So I'm taking a punt that I'm getting a ticket for where I actually want to sit.

Am I doing this right?

Yes that’s it. To be honest it would probably be too complicated to have everyone picking their own seats, seems fair enough that they’ve done it that way. 

The turnaround from SF1 to SF2 makes it a bit harder as I would have liked to have gone down to London earlier and stayed a few nights before, but I've still decided to get tickets for the Semi Finals and Final. I would have rather been able to choose the seats but at least this way saves me spending ages trying to find seat views on google whilst deciding. Hopefully early purchases will get the better seats from that category.

I'm expecting to be able to buy tickets to the group games closer to the tournament, but if I miss out, at least I have tickets for the main ones I want to go to. Last WC over here I was desperate to go to as many matches as possible but my enthusiasm unfortunately has waned a bit since then. With the Semi-Finals and Final, they're must-see because I'd kick myself if England managed to win it and I wasn't there.

Always prefer to pick exactly where I sit mainly for my Dad, who has a bit of a dodgy knee so end of rows and not too far up helps. I suspect there’s others who just like to sit in certain areas and would like to choose. But that’s a fairly minor criticism.

I’ve not really bought many. Only the Semi at the Emirates and a ticket for the France game in the middle of the day. If I don’t go, I lose £10 and that’s fine. 

2 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Always prefer to pick exactly where I sit mainly for my Dad, who has a bit of a dodgy knee so end of rows and not too far up helps. I suspect there’s others who just like to sit in certain areas and would like to choose. But that’s a fairly minor criticism.

I’ve not really bought many. Only the Semi at the Emirates and a ticket for the France game in the middle of the day. If I don’t go, I lose £10 and that’s fine. 

Yes, the RFL were meant to have invested in a ticketing system that allowed for this, but more often than not we seem to keep offering this lesser service. 

But I can't follow my link anyway, so it doesn't matter to me!

30 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Yes, the RFL were meant to have invested in a ticketing system that allowed for this, but more often than not we seem to keep offering this lesser service. 

But I can't follow my link anyway, so it doesn't matter to me!

If you went to the FA Cup final or a play off final or something you wouldn’t be picking your seats, you’d pay for some seats within a price category the same as this. 

Tickets for the 3 games at Warrington and the Final booked. I booked the Final yesterday via the RFL England Supporter club link, but I didn't realise I had to create another account on the RLWC site to get the tickets today. All done anyway and saved a bit with the bundle. Roll on October 2021.

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If you went to the FA Cup final or a play off final or something you wouldn’t be picking your seats, you’d pay for some seats within a price category the same as this. 

Where demand exceeds seats it is normal to expect different service. 

It was the RFL who invested in the new system. 

It would have been good if the clubs had advertise the fact that tickets went on sale today on their own websites and Facebook pages, for maximum outreach. It wouldn’t cost them anything other than a few minutes of an employee’s time. I’ve looked at a few though and there’s nothing. 

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Have you tried starting again and setting up a new account, maybe with a different email address if you have one?

It says you have to use the email from the link to be on pre-register. I'll give that a go though. 

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It would have been good if the clubs had advertise the fact that tickets went on sale today on their own websites and Facebook pages, for maximum outreach. It wouldn’t cost them anything other than a few minutes of an employee’s time. I’ve looked at a few though and there’s nothing. 

I suppose this is a pre-sale for registered customers though so not for general public. 

Hopefully we'll see that at the next stage in October. 

7 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I suppose this is a pre-sale for registered customers though so not for general public. 

Hopefully we'll see that at the next stage in October. 

Good point, though anyone can register for the pre-sale now I think. 

Archived