2021 season

phildog

So, 6 months more of stronger restrictions. Takes us to March then back to square one of clubs not being able to come back together to train etc. Season's gone again, signing announcements now seem pointless, we'll be lucky to start 2022.

13 minutes ago, phildog said:

So, 6 months more of stronger restrictions. Takes us to March then back to square one of clubs not being able to come back together to train etc. Season's gone again, signing announcements now seem pointless, we'll be lucky to start 2022.

"its only flu" is still ringing in my ears too from back then from a few numpties.i dont see how other sports are packing stadiums with fans but we cant. i were in filey yesterday and it was like normal with pubs packed  inside and outside,folks jumping in taxis with no masks,coach trips full of old dears all sat 2 foot away from each other,ques for toilets in cafes 30 deep all almost touching, and hour off pubs suppin time wont do naff all, park planes/taxis and bus's up for 3 months and we might get somewere.otherwise were in for a long ride for years.

The Prime Minister said it could last up to 6 months Phil, but I have no doubt that it will, also that other rugby lot have full scrums why can't league..

Silverback we are already into for the long haul like since March this year for us of a certain age and health. 

16 minutes ago, RogerT said:

The Prime Minister said it could last up to 6 months Phil, but I have no doubt that it will, also that other rugby lot have full scrums why can't league..

Silverback we are already into for the long haul like since March this year for us of a certain age and health. 

He actually said the restrictions will last for six months Roger, is that what you meant? I suspect the only release will come with an effective vaccine. Rugby is all a bit secondary to everyday life at the moment. 

54 minutes ago, silverback said:

"its only flu" is still ringing in my ears too from back then from a few numpties.i dont see how other sports are packing stadiums with fans but we cant. i were in filey yesterday and it was like normal with pubs packed  inside and outside,folks jumping in taxis with no masks,coach trips full of old dears all sat 2 foot away from each other,ques for toilets in cafes 30 deep all almost touching, and hour off pubs suppin time wont do naff all, park planes/taxis and bus's up for 3 months and we might get somewere.otherwise were in for a long ride for years.

Planned introduction of supporters from Oct 1 postponed. The pilot project which has just started also stopped. 

59 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Planned introduction of supporters from Oct 1 postponed. The pilot project which has just started also stopped. 

yep i know.i were refering to owlerton for saturday will be packed for racing,buxton sunday will have a massive crowd too,and also skeggy and kings lynn.all ticket mind but still packed house/stadium.

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

i were in for first 4 months,i did think we might be back for sept time with games,i dont think the eat for half price helped stave off germs,and with packed bars in towns were gonna be lucky to ever get over this until a jabs found.

Archived