Thu 24 Sept: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Leeds Rhinos KO 2.45pm (OurLeague)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 14:15

Leeds to win on the scoreboard. KR to win on entertainment value.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Whenever teams play each other in back to back weeks the second one generally follows a different path to the first. It depends what changes Tony Smith has in mind but I'd fancy Rovers to be relatively competitive in this one. 

3 hours ago, Yorks Tim said:

Why is this only available to season ticket holders?

I would have gladly forked out a few quid to watch it. 

Me too. I would have thought that they would have taken every opportunity to generate some income.  

1 minute ago, Chrispmartha said:

The game you are commenting n, Our League Streaming as stated, what a joke, agreed your post is that is.

didnt even know it was taking place till logged on here - used our league streaming a while ago and it was an unreliable frustrating experience - been working so wouldnt have seen it anyway

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

It would be really interesting to have some sort of clarification as to why these afternoon games are only available for season ticket holders of the clubs.

I get that it should be free for ST holders, but is there a good reason why they don't make it available - for a modest cost - to everyone else. It just seems a bit crazy that advantage isn't being taken of a potential income stream when everyone is desperate for cash.

Maybe our esteemed League Express journos could look into this?

12 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

It would be really interesting to have some sort of clarification as to why these afternoon games are only available for season ticket holders of the clubs.

I get that it should be free for ST holders, but is there a good reason why they don't make it available - for a modest cost - to everyone else. It just seems a bit crazy that advantage isn't being taken of a potential income stream when everyone is desperate for cash.

Maybe our esteemed League Express journos could look into this?

Agreed it seems daft surely charging a small fee per game for none season ticket holders would bring in at least some extra revenue?

The quality of streaming was fine and I think the commentary was pretty good especially Sean Briscoe who's seems totally at home doing the co commentary role.

12 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Agreed it seems daft surely charging a small fee per game for none season ticket holders would bring in at least some extra revenue?

The quality of streaming was fine and I think the commentary was pretty good especially Sean Briscoe who's seems totally at home doing the co commentary role.

Yeah aside from a minor annoyance of using the app on my phone and not being able to cast it to a bigger screen, on my laptop it was very good quality presentation. Very surprising there's not an "iFollow" option being set up for this purpose.

Archived