Thu 24 Sept: SL: Hull FC v Salford Red Devils KO 6pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:30

Another poor call by Kendal.  Tough on Hull.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Another poor call by Kendal.  Tough on Hull.

Don't rate him at all. Anybody that perfects a hand signal for a try..is dodgy in my book  lol

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

The Hull 12 & 13 will be unlucky to end on the losing side here.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Wells is praising Watkins ... for dropping it 

How did you spot that among the 1 million words that have spewed out of his mouth in the last 80m?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Right im off to do some killing on Post Scriptum. Enjoy the next game chaps.

15 minutes ago, MZH said:

We have actually dug in not bad. I still don't see us winning it though.

Pleased with that at least. If Shaul had reeled that pass in from Ma'u we might even have won it.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

20 minutes ago, MZH said:

Well thats pace I never knew Jordan Lane had! Lovely try.

Knew he was good on his feet but I've never seen that from him before. He's been one of the bright spots recently.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

3 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Pleased with that at least. If Shaul had reeled that pass in from Ma'u we might even have won it.

Its a pretty sad state of affairs when we are just pleased that Salford (previously 3 from 10) didn't put us to the sword.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Its a pretty sad state of affairs when we are just pleased that Salford (previously 3 from 10) didn't put us to the sword.

Indeed 

3 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Indeed 

Maybe we are just a little deluded and think the players we have are much better than they actually are. But I just refuse to accept that they are this bad. Individually they all show what they can do from time to time, but as a unit they are dreadful.

We need a new coach with some new ideas. A total change of philosophy and direction.

23 minutes ago, Red Willow said:

How many times are they going to say Hull's season is over? Really annoying

Hull tried really hard tonight but are a bit limited on attack and have conceded more points than any other team in Super League.

The players are back on full pay in a few days no wonder Adam Pearson looked so glum.

2 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Hull tried really hard tonight but are a bit limited on attack and have conceded more points than any other team in Super League.

The players are back on full pay in a few days no wonder Adam Pearson looked so glum.

If I was a Hull fan the constant repeating of the phrase would irk me more than it did as a Salford one. Last doesn't seem to be the guy to inspire the team

If I had anything to do with Hull I would be looking to move Connor on if anyone would take him, the odd good pass doesn't justify his total lack of commitment over 80 mins, some of the others do look to be putting some effort in even if they are sub-standard.

28 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

If I had anything to do with Hull I would be looking to move Connor on if anyone would take him, the odd good pass doesn't justify his total lack of commitment over 80 mins, some of the others do look to be putting some effort in even if they are sub-standard.

This. He’s not a half. He might want to play there but for the output you get from him, it’s not worth the amount he’s paid. 

15 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

This. He’s not a half. He might want to play there but for the output you get from him, it’s not worth the amount he’s paid. 

I watch him and I don’t really know what his position is . He seems very much an individual player , sometimes on his own page , but where he fits in to a team I’m not sure 

3 hours ago, Clogiron said:

I'd have him back at Huddersfield in a flash - and have him in the centre where he always played best for us in my opinion.

Archived