Fri 25 Sept: SL: Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons KO 6pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/09/20 at 17:30

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Neat try. That Ashton's got pace.

Good first half that 

There is something so exciting about having real genuine pace in your team. I remember when Kevin Penny burst on the scene and he was box office. These are the players wee should be selling our game on. 

Very good game so far, a lot of great skill on show. 

10 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

They should bring this back, in the absence of any internationals for the foreseeable

The Exiles concept never really caught on. The games weren't exactly classics either. Lack of preparation time saw some fairly disjointed team performances.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Barry Badrinath said:

Mccilorum looks well off the pace, missed 2 tackles for the davies try and seems to just be watching a lot of tackles 

The commentators said it looked like he was carrying a knock early on. Has he been rushed back from injury?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Hughsehhh said:

Folau is class. How long's he been out of the game, 10 years? He slots back seamlessly and already looks amongst the best centres around. For all the hype around SBW, Folau barely gets a mention unless it's someone trying to score self-righteous brownie points

He hasn't had many mentions because the Dragons have attacked far more down the other side. He made that break by coming infield, possibly out of frustration.

But yes, he's done far more in this one match than $BW and his personal cameraman have managed in 2020.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

He hasn't had many mentions because the Dragons have attacked far more down the other side. He made that break by coming infield, possibly out of frustration.

But yes, he's done far more in this one match than $BW and his personal cameraman have managed in 2020.

Im  interested to see how king measures up against folau tonight, its probably about even so far

1 minute ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Im  interested to see how king measures up against folau tonight, its probably about even so far

Think that might be a bit of unconscious bias.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived