Fri 25 Sept: SL: Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons KO 6pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/09/20 at 17:30

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m a bit worried as a Warrington fan to be honest. We are due a loss and it’s timing up to be in a big knockout game. Saints-style. 

Damn-fine entertainment though, from both sides. And Mamo sounds like he’s far too nice a chap for a nasty game of RL 😄

EDIT: Potty mouth Mamo. I’ll tell his Mum.

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Mamo is awfully camp.

Gives a good interview, doesn't he?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

I’m a bit worried as a Warrington fan to be honest. We are due a loss and it’s timing up to be in a big knockout game. Saints-style. 

Damn-fine entertainment though, from both sides. And Mamo sounds like he’s far too nice a chap for a nasty game of RL 😄

I've never had an issue with losing games, even finals - right now I am looking forward to actually watching my team again. 

Has Jake Mamo dropped acid?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

The Catalans didn’t play badly, just not good enough. They have a good team, with the best full back and the best centre in Super League, plus a top quality hooker. They should not have been losing all of their last three games, certainly not the CC loss to Salford. But Catalans were awful against Wigan. Tonight they were much better. However they still should be competing for a Grand Final spot with the team that they have, and they aren’t doing that at the moment. The stats show a poor completion rate and much too many missed tackles.

1 minute ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Thats the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Certainly better than 'the boys done well'

He'd probably do a decent and entertaining job as a pundit. Better than some existing pundits we could mention.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Manfred Mann said:

The Catalans didn’t play badly, just not good enough. They have a good team, with the best full back and the best centre in Super League, plus a top quality hooker. They should not have been losing all of their last three games, certainly not the CC loss to Salford. But Catalans were awful against Wigan. Tonight they were much better. However they still should be competing for a Grand Final spot with the team that they have, and they aren’t doing that at the moment. The stats show a poor completion rate and much too many missed tackles.

Rubbish props, mate. Moa and Casty are done.

Barrie McDermott chose the Maltese international winger Jake Mamo as man of the match. The hyper-excited Jake showed his appreciation by dropping the “S” word on national television, and in conversation with a lovely lady to boot.

21 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Rubbish props, mate. Moa and Casty are done.

Big Julien Bousquet didn’t play tonight. Nor did big Sam Kasiano. Their impact was missed in the middle, and their presence could have changed the outcome. Casty and Moa are past their prime, but hardly “rubbish.” Your extremely harsh judgment is over the top. But I expect no.less from you.

10 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

Big Julien Bousquet didn’t play tonight. His impact was missed in the middle. Casty and Moa are past their prime, but hardly “rubbish.” Your extremely harsh judgment is over the top. But I expect no.less from you.

Casty is 35 and Moa 34. Time for new blood.

16 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

Big Julien Bousquet didn’t play tonight. Nor did big Sam Kasiano. Their impact was missed in the middle, and their presence could have changed the outcome. Casty and Moa are past their prime, but hardly “rubbish.” Your extremely harsh judgment is over the top. But I expect no.less from you.

He gets a bit angry when he can't moan about Blake Austin.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived