Wire ring changes for Salford game.

ELBOWSEYE

25 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

I see Son of Ellery is in the Wigan squad for the Saints game. Is he any good?

He looked handy in the Capital Challenge against Skolars.  He's got a lot to live up to though.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

8 hours ago, SL17 said:

70 for Salford..

I think this might be closer than some are predicting. I wouldn't expect the Salford players to want to exert 100% effort in what is a meaningless game for them. I would imagine Watson will withdraw his key players with 30 mins to go, after they've had a sufficient run-out.

3 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Its not a luxury, we didn't go for the money saving aspect of closing our academy down.

I guess for some the cost saving was essential, some clubs no longer have a financial backer with clout.

All power to those who do, as long as they pay the bills on time

2 hours ago, Red Willow said:

I guess for some the cost saving was essential, some clubs no longer have a financial backer with clout.

All power to those who do, as long as they pay the bills on time

Isn't it money saving in the long term with having an Academy and Salford have developed quite a few players and sold them for quite a profit, so not cost cutting more short term gains and long-term losses. 

1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

Salford haven't made it through to a cup final since 1969, that is the longest of any SL club. They deserve one. (& that's from a Swinton fan!)

Thats not how it works or wire would have won a GF by now. 

Archived