Thurs 1st Oct SL : Castleford Tigers v Hull FC KO 19:45 SKY

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull FC

Discuss the SL game between Castleford Tigers and Hull FC here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was tempted to chuck in the word "irrelevant" in the thread title but couldn't even be bothered to do that.

I'm assuming that neither of these teams can up their percentages enough to qualify for a serious pasting(s) in the play offs, whatever form they take place in?

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

There will be plenty more "irrelevant" fixtures Rob if P&R returns, what you have said seemingly in jest will become a reallity.

Not really in jest mate, a combination of no relegation, % instead of points, and the whole covid situation means I just can't drum up much enthusiasm.

Plus my team are Shiite.

4 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Not really in jest mate, a combination of no relegation, % instead of points, and the whole covid situation means I just can't drum up much enthusiasm.

Plus my team are Shiite.

On the plus side, it should be a lot easier to get served in the Boot Room before the game.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

24 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Feels like this is the 27th meeting between Cas and Hull this year. I'm going for Cas based on the law of averages. 

This bizarre season is playing tricks on your mind. First Super League meeting of the season between the two.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Is it really? Wow. Must be the recent Cup game. 

Probably but it might also be the fact that the fixture was on Sky's schedule for August but got binned after the Hull FC Covid outbreak.

I'm going for a Hull win mainly because the ref will favour them.😉

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

The guy is dressed by gok wan.

Not fashionista the local Chinese restaurant proprietor 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Clarkes clothing is worth switching on for.

Still love his Uboat Kaulein outfit the best though 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Died a little inside listening to Wells trying to defend Powell.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

If he is that way on tv what the heck does he swan about in at home

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Th'Ull 0-6 up early on

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

5 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

If he is that way on tv what the heck does he swan about in at home

Silk PJs and a smoking jacket

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Cas strike back, 6-6

4 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What's he smoking? 

Spice.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Archived