RayCee

My Annual NRL Summary - The Also-rans 2020

Please feel free to critique the article. I expect plenty of slaps on the back and "Well done" remarks.¬†ūüėÄ

https://rugbyl.blogspot.com/2020/10/nrl-teams-rated-2020-also-rans.html

The top eight will follow after the GF. 

Edited by RayCee

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

I enjoyed the synopsis RayCee.  With my Wolfpack's future in grave doubt I'm leaning towards the NRL to continue my 3 years old interest in RL.  Such that I intend to take in all 4 NRL Finals games this weekend.  In order of start time for me here in Southern Ontario that means  4:45AM, 2:35AM, 4:45AM, and Midnight.  I don't know if SBW is picked in the Roosters 17, but if he is I hope he goes well.   BTW you need to double-check your Cowboys and Broncos numbers in your mini-table in your article.  A couple of fix-ups needed.  Cheers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cameron Highlander said:

I enjoyed the synopsis RayCee.  With my Wolfpack's future in grave doubt I'm leaning towards the NRL to continue my 3 years old interest in RL.  Such that I intend to take in all 4 NRL Finals games this weekend.  In order of start time for me here in Southern Ontario that means  4:45AM, 2:35AM, 4:45AM, and Midnight.  I don't know if SBW is picked in the Roosters 17, but if he is I hope he goes well.   BTW you need to double-check your Cowboys and Broncos numbers in your mini-table in your article.  A couple of fix-ups needed.  Cheers.

Yes, thanks for your blog link RayCee

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Cameron Highlander, but the news today is that SBW won’t be playing this weekend.

I watch all NRL matches here is the UK via WatchNRL which is a streaming service for the NRL for everywhere outside Australia and New Zealand. There’s an annual fee. When games are played in the afternoon in Oz they usually start too early here... usually Sundays. However they are available to view thereafter to suit as necessary.

Oh yes and you get the Origin series, the finals and various other things, like pre match and post match coverage and the Matty Johns show.

Edited by Graham
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1