Match threads

I can’t do the usual match threads this week as I’m on holiday with intermittent internet access.

Thanks to Old Frightful who has done them so far in my absence.

Anyone can start a match thread anytime if they’re not up already for any reason. Feel free. 

26 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Holiday? HOLIDAY?  😡😡

Not the North of Scotland by any chance? 😀😀ps☔☔☔

Holidays are for wimps.

Actually we are off for 2 days in deepest Somerset.  And may have to miss the semi finals!  But its the only opportinity to move out of the sphere of the local co-op in months.

If i do miss the game I will rationalise it by saying that if we lose i will be glad to have missed it and if we win I'll be over the moon anyway!  Not sure what to think if we are robbed. Start a thread maybe.

3 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Holidays are for wimps.

Actually we are off for 2 days in deepest Somerset.  And may have to miss the semi finals!  But its the only opportinity to move out of the sphere of the local co-op in months.

If i do miss the game I will rationalise it by saying that if we lose i will be glad to have missed it and if we win I'll be over the moon anyway!  Not sure what to think if we are robbed. Start a thread maybe.

Enjoy Somerset, RP; it's a great county.  Which bit?

4 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Enjoy Somerset, RP; it's a great county.  Which bit?

Near Minehead, a farm a few miles  inland.

We have regularly had a week in Croyde Bay round about now.  Just to keep my hand in for the surfng...😄

Great part of the countryside.  For the last few years, I have led a church-visiting short break based at the Yarn Market Hotel in Dunster, but, sadly, this year's one has been postponed, provisionally to next Spring.  I may well have taken that group to the village where you are staying!

13 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Near Minehead, a farm a few miles  inland.

We have regularly had a week in Croyde Bay round about now.  Just to keep my hand in for the surfng...😄

Great part of the countryside.  For the last few years, I have led a church-visiting short break based at the Yarn Market Hotel in Dunster, but, sadly, this year's one has been postponed, provisionally to next Spring.  I may well have taken that group to the village where you are staying!

On 01/10/2020 at 11:54, JohnM said:

Holiday? HOLIDAY?  😡😡

Not the North of Scotland by any chance? 😀😀☔☔☔

The East Coast of England, actually. Filey, Brid, Scarborough, Whitby, Staithes, Robin Hood's Bay, Flamborough.

Very bracing at times, but I love it there, regardless of the weather. 🙂

I'd like to echo JD's earlier comment, thanking OF for 'standing in' for him.

A sterling effort. I enjoyed following the game on here last night. Thanks, mate.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Archived