#Bulldoginbound

Batley Bob

Good news it's a half back. Anyone know owt about him? I guess from the pic he's played at Hunslet at some point. Any other info  is he quick?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

So is he or ain't he? If he ain't and he's here, spells the end for White and/or Yates. Hopefully the re-signing announcement at tea-time might cast a light.

Hope so Yates and another flop leatherbarrow werent qualified to tie Glen tomlinsons laces or carry his kit bag!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

34 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

I reckon you’ve picked a good player here,highly thought of at Hunslet. Good replacement for Yates,a lot better player.

I had read that he was struggling to get into the Hunslet team in 2019.  Thanks for cheering me up Graham.

30 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

I had read that he was struggling to get into the Hunslet team in 2019.  Thanks for cheering me up Graham.

What? I thought that you lot never believe a word that the sage GF says.

🕵️‍♂️

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

27 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

We take it  with a pinch of salt 

And a bite of lime and a BIG shot of Tequila 🤪

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

22 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

What? I thought that you lot never believe a word that the sage GF says.

🕵️‍♂️

I can choose to believe what I like........until it's proved wrong.  Donald Trump is a great human being, Joe Biden is nobbut a spring chicken and the moon is made of green cheese, with just a rocky surface layer.  (Sorry to drift onto astronomy Roger).

39 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

I can choose to believe what I like........until it's proved wrong.  Donald Trump is a great human being, Joe Biden is nobbut a spring chicken and the moon is made of green cheese, with just a rocky surface layer.  (Sorry to drift onto astronomy Roger).

And to be fair it’s very rare that I’m wrong 😉

Archived