Sat 3rd Oct Coral RL Challenge Cup SF : Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 14:30 BBC

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, 7723 said:

Hastings is completely wasted under Lams coaching. He isn’t used to his strengths at all and often ends up aimlessly running the ball in.

It’s not Lams coaching that tells him to run it in aimlessly on the penultimate tackle 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All other factors aside, Leeds are just not dropping the ball even a fraction as much as Wigan.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DoubleD said:

I don’t think there have been any 6 agains awarded today have there? Ref seems to have been lenient considering the conditions 

There's been at least 3.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

I don’t think there have been any 6 agains awarded today have there? Ref seems to have been lenient considering the conditions 

Deffo been at least 1.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Leeds have been superb but I haven’t seen Wigan play this badly for a long time. Not sure if Lam properly prepared them for wet weather rugby. 

Lam has been completely out coached. Terrible tactics from a terrible coach.

Just now, DavidM said:

It’s like it’s not raining where the Leeds players are

It certainly was the first game of the season.

1 minute ago, 7723 said:

Lam has been completely out coached. Terrible tactics from a terrible coach.

You can't say that for definite; he may have come up with a perfect game plan only for his players completely fail to put the plan into action. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

1 minute ago, Griff9of13 said:

You can't say that for definite; he may have come up with a perfect game plan only for his players completely fail to put the plan into action. 

Pretty sure it’s Lam. This isn’t a one off, we’ve seen it before this season and last.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Lam consults Just Browny and brings O'Loughlin off.

He'll be consulting the Job Centre before too long.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

41 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Leeds have looked at the conditions and made them work in their favour. On top of that, they've played really well for any weather.

Well, they are used to playing a Gale 

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

1 minute ago, Hela Wigmen said:

That’s why he got a one year contract renewal and is yet to get another. 

Watson will be Wigan coach in 2021. 

Fingers crossed, but unfortunately for us Wigan fans, I think they will offer him a new contact.

Who the #### was Ash Handly celebrating to in the stand?

Archived