Sat 3rd Oct Coral RL Challenge Cup SF : Salford Red Devils v Warrington Wolves KO 17:00 BBC

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember folks, no matter how this game pans out, Jake Mamo for Man of the Match.

You know it makes sense.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Remember folks, no matter how this game pans out, Jake Mamo for Man of the Match.

You know it makes sense.

👍

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, Hughsehhh said:

He's had a few positions this year. Wing for GB must still be up there 

Was still probably our best player that day.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Will Phil Clarke be paying attention to Luke Robinson's shirt?

That's unfair.

Showing Kevin Brown putting players in for tries against Hull FC greatly undervalues his ability.

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

i can guarantee the most over rated centre of recent times  will be un noticable for salford

Kris Welham?

luke robinson comes over as a nice enough likable lad but he has no place in the commentary box in bbc national coverage matches- someone give him a voice  tablet

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Is it a requirement of the bbc to have a summariser that sounds like he gurgles with broken glass?

We had to put up with betts for so many years

It does surprise me how the job of RL pundit doesn't seem to have a requirement for a voice that is easy on the ear. 

That looked close to being a 40/20, why didn't they check?

Just now, Dave T said:

Surely that's a yellow

It is.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived