Sat 3rd Oct Coral RL Challenge Cup SF : Salford Red Devils v Warrington Wolves KO 17:00 BBC

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Ullman said:

Well done Welham there.

i was talking about watkins (as you know) bone idle- not heard his name mentioned as yet- may need to turn the sound off- robinson is the annoying bloke in the pub that spoils your enjoyment of the game

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Surely that's a yellow

Good to see the RFL reads this forum.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

i was talking about watkins (as you know) bone idle- not heard his name mentioned as yet- may need to turn the sound off- robinson is the annoying bloke in the pub that spoils your enjoyment of the game

Think you might have quoted the wrong post(er) there.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, LeeF said:

Because it went into touch outside the 20

I must have missed the camera angle that proved this.

Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

Don’t remember McCarthy being such an idiot in his early days at Warrington 

He's been at Hull KR since then though.

1 minute ago, LeeF said:

Because it went into touch outside the 20

I must admit first viewing I thought it was a 40:20, but the last replay did show it bounced a funny angle. We need to remember that the ref will have had a good angle, and Salford didn't appear to argue. 

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Don’t remember McCarthy being such an idiot in his early days at Warrington 

Once they had taught him to be an idiot they moved him on.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Didn't enjoy that by McCarthy, a player I have always liked and admired.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

About time somebody listened to me.... 

Who said that?

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I must admit first viewing I thought it was a 40:20, but the last replay did show it bounced a funny angle. We need to remember that the ref will have had a good angle, and Salford didn't appear to argue. 

Doesn't mean that we can't though.

Up yours clever ar$e.

4 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

That looked close to being a 40/20, why didn't they check?

Think they can only check that’s it’s been kicked from within the 40. Where it goes out can’t be checked as it’s almost impossible to tell. 

Watkins did that perfectly.

Archived