Sat 3rd Oct Coral RL Challenge Cup SF : Salford Red Devils v Warrington Wolves KO 17:00 BBC

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Salford.

If you have no idea what to do when the ball is kicked at you, you don't deserve to win a game.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Well done Salford for digging out the result, hope they will finally get a trophy in their cabinet, shame their fans will not be able to enjoy the Wembley experience. 

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Well done Salford. Really well deserved. Great coaching. It is a tragedy that their long suffering fans won’t be able to be there, but I hope they nevertheless treasure the achievement. Shame for Warrington, but sometimes you’re the hammer, and sometimes you’re the nail. 

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

This is why it is right that the final is at Wembley. Salford deserve to play at Wembley, not Headingley or similar. 

Absolutely

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, tonyXIII said:

Chuffed to little bits!

Chuffed for you mate, hope you enjoy a winning final.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ian Watson is an outstanding coach, he needs praising for what he has achieved. 

I was always a Kevin Brown sceptic but Watson's got him playing like a world beater.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived