NRL Match Thread Finals Week 1 - Sunday : Souths v Knights

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panthers 15 game winning streak is the longest winning streak heading into a Finals series since Jack Gibson’s 1975 Roosters team, which won 19 straight.

Roosters have now made the Finals for a fourth consecutive season, their best run since qualifying for nine straight seasons from 1996-2004.

Morning!

Guess what? A Morris is the first to score.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Panthers 0:10 Roosters after 10 minutes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Freddie Lussick looks about 14 years old.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Graham said:

Amazing and quite worrying for me here in the UK to see the crowd packed so close together!

We only had 18 cases nationwide yesterday including 11 off a Filipino ship in WA.

Cleary goes over by the posts. Try given.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived