2021 New Kit Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of this either. It's not the worst shirt in the world, but it's not a good one either.

Rule number one for a kit supplier in its first year is keep as many people happy as possible. Which is why you go classic. 

Especially for someone like Oxen who have picked up a fair bit of negativity from fans before they've even produced a shirt proper.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Hull FC fans can check out their 2021 kit designed by UK designer Hattie Crowther on her Instagram.

https://instagram.com/hattie.crowther?igshid=1tztbei18e95p

Dont think the mods would appreciate me posting a photo!

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

13 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Looks awful I'm sorry but that is not a Leeds home shirt. 

I’m not sure what to make of it. Looks like a charity or alternative kit. I appreciate they’ve tried to be creative but it hasn’t worked 

1 hour ago, Mr Plow said:

I’m not sure what to make of it. Looks like a charity or alternative kit. I appreciate they’ve tried to be creative but it hasn’t worked 

I think if it was blue at the top and white or something at the bottom (like 2015) then it would be better. Aside from just looking a bit naff, the white at the top half doesn't work for me at all.

Archived