2021 New Kit Thread

Just now, Tommygilf said:

Assume its a new kit supplier, their logo is FSG so Future Sports Gear?

ah ok.. will look out for them as they've done a nice job there.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

Not a bad effort from Hunslet, far better than their recent kits with odd prints on etc

It looks a fair bit like the Lebanon strip from a few years ago. I like it!

ElQhGyKW0AEYgTW?format=jpg&name=small

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Ahem

Seems a bit overly shiny.

Other than that: traditional Fev. Can't really go wrong.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, Gav Wilson said:

spacer.png

Not a fan.

I'm not loving it ngl. I don't like the design patterns on the body or sleeves and think other than that its a bit bland, to sound a bit flat cappery "stick a V on it". I actually think it would look nicer without the weird half half effect and stripes.

Just now, Tommygilf said:

I'm not loving it ngl. I don't like the design patterns on the body or sleeves and think other than that its a bit bland, to sound a bit flat cappery "stick a V on it". I actually think it would look nicer without the weird half half effect and stripes.

Would look a lot better without the white boxes behind the Global and SMUK sponsor logos and a monochrome (silver?) Rhinos badge IMO.

1 minute ago, Tommygilf said:

Its modern, you wouldn't understand!

As I have said on social media, it just needs to be Hummel and it would look like a proper European handball montage.

And I'm a big fan of those.

Don't like the shirt though. It doesn't really scream Leeds (which is why I think the video does) and isn't interesting enough to get past that.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I think it's absolutely awful.

Neither our home or our away kit has any kind of design nod to our traditional irregular hoops, it's really not that difficult to do.

It looks like a Sunday League Football kit.

1 minute ago, Gav Wilson said:

Would look a lot better without the white boxes behind the Global and SMUK sponsor logos and a monochrome (silver?) Rhinos badge IMO.

True, the white boxes look objectively rubbish, especially the one on the sleeve. The rhinos badge I don't actually mind tbh - changing the badge colours can work but can also look rubbish too, see Wolves' portugal shirt this year.

Archived