2021 New Kit Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure i can cope with bad branding AND a bad Jersey.. AND bad jeans..

And they've even done a calendar with them on!!.. I need a drink.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

21 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

I'm not sure i can cope with bad branding AND a bad Jersey.. AND bad jeans..

And they've even done a calendar with them on!!.. I need a drink.

I don't understand why they all look like they're from the mid 2000s? Is it a Wigan thing?

11 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I don't understand why they all look like they're from the mid 2000s? Is it a Wigan thing?

I hope somewhere in that calendar there's a player dressed as an ancient 'Brigante' warrior and also a northern soul inspired month that features oversized flared trousers.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

6 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

The Bears shirt has been rolled over from last year. I love these designs, especially the black kit with the nod to two tone 

20201101_220832.jpg

Great designs, where can I buy replicas? 

9 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

The Bears shirt has been rolled over from last year. I love these designs, especially the black kit with the nod to two tone 

20201101_220832.jpg

They are excellent. Simple but effective, the sponsors work well too, even Maccies!

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

I’m guessing Wigan are trying to attract a younger crowd. 

They have obviously employed a marketing company from that their London who dont know anything about the Salford Club, Wigans history.... or Rugby League....🤔

Another thing on the Wigan kit: they've defined their corporate colour pallette with the new logo then immediately released a shirt in a totally different shade of red where the logo clashes badly with the shirt? Just strikes me as an amateurish brand roll-out.

The shirt itself I don't hate apart from these really bad details.

2 minutes ago, M j M said:

Another thing on the Wigan kit: they've defined their corporate colour pallette with the new logo then immediately released a shirt in a totally different shade of red where the logo clashes badly with the shirt? Just strikes me as an amateurish brand roll-out.

The shirt itself I don't hate apart from these really bad details.

It is poor really isn't it. 

Is this actually Wigan's new shirt or something Hummel have thrown together for them to use as promo purposes?

Just wondering as Wigan don't seem to have announced it as their new shirt, it isn't for sale in their shop and it's missing the BetFred logo, which they are contractually obliged to have on the arm.

Realise I'm just living in blind optimistic hope here...

4 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

Is this actually Wigan's new shirt or something Hummel have thrown together for them to use as promo purposes?

Just wondering as Wigan don't seem to have announced it as their new shirt, it isn't for sale in their shop and it's missing the BetFred logo, which they are contractually obliged to have on the arm.

Realise I'm just living in blind optimistic hope here...

It would make a good training shirt... but think you are being optimistic.

Archived