2021 New Kit Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Tonka said:

Gooooooooooooo Guitar-Pirates!!!!

The Cleveland Guitar Pirates. Tonka, that is how I will always think of them now ...

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

14 hours ago, Celt said:

Neck and neck with Hull for the podium (and for me, it's in the lead): Canberra. 

1435980-1200.jpg

Must say, I do really like that, still think ours is better but I would wouldn't I? 😉

Is there any reason main sponsors on NRL jerseys are much bigger than on SL jerseys? Just a little thing I've noticed. 

4 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Must say, I do really like that, still think ours is better but I would wouldn't I? 😉

Is there any reason main sponsors on NRL jerseys are much bigger than on SL jerseys? Just a little thing I've noticed. 

The Brydens logo on NSW shirts totally ruins a great looking design.

22 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

They probably pay more

I like our away shirt.

Huddersfield Giants & their kit supplier PlayerLayer are delighted to announce their 2021 Principal & Alternative Kits.

The 2021 Principal Kit is inspired by the 2002 Unbeaten Season Kit, where the Giants went 27 league games unbeaten before securing promotion at the first attempt back to the Betfred Super League, while the 2021 Alternative Kit featuring navy blue, honouring the traditions of the club who played in the colours in their early history

Hudds jersey will hopefully look better when worn by the players, and hopefully with white shorts. I find it quite bland in these shots.

Edit: the shorts are the same colour as the jersey.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

3 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

No white shorts in sight!

(The new Giants badge is just a digital rebrand)

Yep, just spotted this on the Hudds website.

Not sure why they'd put out a visual mock-up with a completely different collar to the actual product though. Which is a pity as its better than the actual collar on the jersey. School boy stuff.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Just now, EastLondonMike said:

Yep, just spotted this on the Hudds website.

Not sure why they'd put out a visual mock-up with a completely different collar to the actual product though. Which is a pity as its better than the actual collar on the jersey. School boy stuff.

Old Super League logo as well. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

No good for my colour blindness dark blue and Maroon are 2 colours I get mixed up! I was in a right muddle watching Hudds v Leeds this year 😉

Anyway, thought they had a new badge?

Badge is for digital and social media apparently but they keep the crest for the shirts.

Slightly odd ngl but I suppose they're not rebranding.

19 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Badge is for digital and social media apparently but they keep the crest for the shirts.

Slightly odd ngl but I suppose they're not rebranding.

Utterly bizarre, either do it or don’t, having one brand for SM and another brand for elsewhere is just daft. At least Wigan and Salford are fully committed with tgeir new brands.

I understand having a simplified version for SM profile pictures etc but to have a completely different brand...

Archived