2021 New Kit Thread

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I agree, interesting is the word I think. I've got a collection of some Ellgren shirts and whilst they are of their time they do look very dated rather than "retro". 

I hope they go more Adidas Originals rather than the original ellgren look on tight fitting shirts!

I hope they have improved their moisture wicking properties,training in the old ones were like wearing a plastic bag !!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/11/2020 at 07:34, Henson Park Old Firm said:

When will Catalans release a new kit?

We are too busy releasing players to have time to release a new kit...

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

2 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

I agree, interesting is the word I think. I've got a collection of some Ellgren shirts and whilst they are of their time they do look very dated rather than "retro". 

I hope they go more Adidas Originals rather than the original ellgren look on tight fitting shirts!

There was some very tight fitting shirts on many RL fans in that era.

2 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Err... Halifax Panthers.

EoPznFYXcAcnRg_?format=jpg&name=medium

Getting rid of the crest and bringing in an unrelated moniker, putting scratch marks on the shirt that's made by Ellgren. I've obviously hit my head and woke up in 1996. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

5 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Err... Halifax Panthers.

EoPznFYXcAcnRg_?format=jpg&name=medium

Wasn’t expecting that. Obviously looking to attract a younger audience and grow the fan base (one of the reasons they didn’t apply for SL was that they don’t meet attendance criteria). Hope it works out better than the Blue Soks

8 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Getting rid of the crest and bringing in an unrelated moniker, putting scratch marks on the shirt that's made by Ellgren. I've obviously hit my head and woke up in 1996. 

Yes. It's appealing to a younger base by recreating a decade before they were born.

Shirt's not too bad, really. But, Christ almighty ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Shirt is actually ok, though the less said about the panther claw marks the better.

Panthers though?!.. really?!.. They play in blue and white.. Panthers are black.. Jeez.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Archived