2021 New Kit Thread

2 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Don't mind that Broncos Academy kit but then I quite like quartered shirts so I'm going to be partial.

The clubs got a tradition of them as well (and I don't mean that deviant period when they wore clown shirts). I think it's quite smart.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Dr Tim Whatley said:

No idea where they will be playing when they wear it, but I like the new London Broncos one

I want to be cross with them and then they put something this beautiful into the world.

Love it.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

19 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

I want to be cross with them and then they put something this beautiful into the world.

They're trolling you. :kolobok_wink:

Seriously though, nice design!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Futtocks said:

The Broncos' away kit.

I like it but I'd have preferred the the alternate to be white with black and red trim rather than red with black and white - simply because I still think teams should have one dark and one light, especially if they are the same style.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I just wanted to slightly move this on and with the RLWC this year, when do we think that England merchandise will be available? 

The online store has been close for "half time" for months now. 

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

4 minutes ago, jacobus said:

I just wanted to slightly move this on and with the RLWC this year, when do we think that England merchandise will be available? 

The online store has been close for "half time" for months now. 

Probably once we know whether there is a World Cup. There’s a meeting in March. It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s more meetings after then and I imagine the England v Exiles exhibition’s status may hinge on there being a World Cup, so, if there is a World Cup, probably June time for the new stuff, as England won’t wear stuff from 2018. 

On 26/01/2021 at 20:31, Hela Wigmen said:

It’s their Academy kit. 

Just seen the new London kit on Linked in, it's a black shirt with a broad red vee and a narrow white vee underneath a narrow black vee, black shorts with black socks with red tops.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Really like that Broncos home kit. Classy.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

30 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

I find it a bizarre stance to take, do you own any Saints shirts by chance?

I know you’re easily confused by the number of confused emojis you put on people’s posts, but why someone not wanting to walk around with Cash Converters written on their front confuses you is beyond me. 

And yes I have a few, the latest I bought was the 2017 RCMA one. 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I know you’re easily confused by the number of confused emojis you put on people’s posts, but why someone not wanting to walk around with Cash Converters written on their front confuses you is beyond me. 

And yes I have a few, the latest I bought was the 2017 RCMA one. 

Ah, abuse. The sign of a lost debate. 

I find it strange because you’re seemingly happy to buy shirts when the stadium is sponsored by fake cigarettes, the away kits (at the time) sponsored by an alcoholic beverage, with alcohol addiction and related deaths taking up a huge chunk of money, while the team plays in the Betfred Super League, a betting company, again a massive vice in which those who suffer/suffered are exposed to advert after advert relating to betting daily and while they’re at the match, too. Essentially, my point is, there’s loads of things to be morally outraged by, I personally find it strange that it was Cash Converters that broke the camel‘s back, so to speak, in this instance. Each to their own and all that. 

24 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Ah, abuse. The sign of a lost debate. 

I find it strange because you’re seemingly happy to buy shirts when the stadium is sponsored by fake cigarettes, the away kits (at the time) sponsored by an alcoholic beverage, with alcohol addiction and related deaths taking up a huge chunk of money, while the team plays in the Betfred Super League, a betting company, again a massive vice in which those who suffer/suffered are exposed to advert after advert relating to betting daily and while they’re at the match, too. Essentially, my point is, there’s loads of things to be morally outraged by, I personally find it strange that it was Cash Converters that broke the camel‘s back, so to speak, in this instance. Each to their own and all that. 

Where’s the abuse? You must use the confused emoji at least ten times more frequently than anyone else. And I’m not losing an argument because I’m not having one. I’m not morally outraged by Cash Converters, it’s just a rubbish sponsor and I don’t want to wear it, I wouldn’t wear it with Totally Wicked emblazoned on the front either, or Bet888 or various other sponsors that I could think of. 

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Where’s the abuse? You must use the confused emoji at least ten times more frequently than anyone else. And I’m not losing an argument because I’m not having one. I’m not morally outraged by Cash Converters, it’s just a rubbish sponsor and I don’t want to wear it, I wouldn’t wear it with Totally Wicked emblazoned on the front either, or Bet888 or various other sponsors that I could think of. 

Am I not allowed to use the forum’s functions? 

I’d check this 2017 Saints shirt if I were here. Totally Wicked is on the sleeve. 

Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

Am I not allowed to use the forum’s functions? 

I’d check this 2017 Saints shirt if I were here. Totally Wicked is on the sleeve. 

I know it is, but is discrete and not in massive writing on the front. I really don’t know why you’re trying to argue with someone about their opinion though. 

Archived