Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joel Tomkins will think they’re directions ...

A beauty (as per) from Catalans...

Have Donny's been on yet? Two tidy kits there. 🙂   

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

I'm not sure i can cope with bad branding AND a bad Jersey.. AND bad jeans..

And they've even done a calendar with them on!!.. I need a drink.

I don't understand why they all look like they're from the mid 2000s? Is it a Wigan thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I don't understand why they all look like they're from the mid 2000s? Is it a Wigan thing?

I hope somewhere in that calendar there's a player dressed as an ancient 'Brigante' warrior and also a northern soul inspired month that features oversized flared trousers.

  • Haha 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

The Bears shirt has been rolled over from last year. I love these designs, especially the black kit with the nod to two tone 

20201101_220832.jpg

Great designs, where can I buy replicas? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

The Bears shirt has been rolled over from last year. I love these designs, especially the black kit with the nod to two tone 

20201101_220832.jpg

They are excellent. Simple but effective, the sponsors work well too, even Maccies!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing on the Wigan kit: they've defined their corporate colour pallette with the new logo then immediately released a shirt in a totally different shade of red where the logo clashes badly with the shirt? Just strikes me as an amateurish brand roll-out.

The shirt itself I don't hate apart from these really bad details.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, M j M said:

Another thing on the Wigan kit: they've defined their corporate colour pallette with the new logo then immediately released a shirt in a totally different shade of red where the logo clashes badly with the shirt? Just strikes me as an amateurish brand roll-out.

The shirt itself I don't hate apart from these really bad details.

It is poor really isn't it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this actually Wigan's new shirt or something Hummel have thrown together for them to use as promo purposes?

Just wondering as Wigan don't seem to have announced it as their new shirt, it isn't for sale in their shop and it's missing the BetFred logo, which they are contractually obliged to have on the arm.

Realise I'm just living in blind optimistic hope here...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

Is this actually Wigan's new shirt or something Hummel have thrown together for them to use as promo purposes?

Just wondering as Wigan don't seem to have announced it as their new shirt, it isn't for sale in their shop and it's missing the BetFred logo, which they are contractually obliged to have on the arm.

Realise I'm just living in blind optimistic hope here...

It would make a good training shirt... but think you are being optimistic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...