Thu 8 Oct: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 5.30pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/20 at 17:00

Hopefully Giants can build on the momentum we have had over the last couple of weeks since Robbo took over.

Not going to be easy, hopefully Salford could be on too much of a high after their semi-final win at the weekend.

Giants by 8pts.  But then again i would take any win for us to be honest.

Forgive me for this, there is no offence intended and I certainly don't want to belittle Huddersfield but, I don't really care what happens.

There is no relegation this year and we are in the Challenge Cup Final in ten days. Fill yer boots Huddersfield, 'cos I don't care.

PS. I just hope we avoid any injuries.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

On 07/10/2020 at 11:44, tonyXIII said:

Forgive me for this, there is no offence intended and I certainly don't want to belittle Huddersfield but, I don't really care what happens.

There is no relegation this year and we are in the Challenge Cup Final in ten days. Fill yer boots Huddersfield, 'cos I don't care.

PS. I just hope we avoid any injuries.

Totally agree, play the fringe players, its all in to land some silverware for Solly.

Missed the first few minutes - still not used to these odd KO times!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Salford Twitter feed started on the beers early.

20201008_183415.jpg

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Everybody else seems to see something in Sargeson that I don't, I see errors and penalties most of the time and poor decision making, enlighten me please🤔

Don’t look at me ...

Archived