Thu 8 Oct: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/20 at 19:15

3 hours ago, Gates1 said:

Wont go ahead.  3 Positive Covid tests, further 6 stood down at Cas under track and trace.  Added to injuries only 14 players available.

Why don't they do what Warrington and Wigan did last week and use the rest of their squad? 

26 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

If Cas forfeit Does that go down as a rhinos win on points percentage? I can't remember how it works exactly.

No. The game is just not played with no changes to wins/ losses etc hence why we are using a percentage to determine placing

1 minute ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Surely they have more than 14 in the squad? 

Yeah, but with the injuries and the guys stood down (at least 9 stood down), there are only 14 available.

I suppose they could go to academy players, but then I guess there is a duty of care not to get kids killed by grown men in a rugby match.

29 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Leeds playing Hull FC now instead

Just great!

When I was hoping for a relaxing weekend.

Still, at least Daryl Powell can have a rest I suppose.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

7 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Just great!

When I was hoping for a relaxing weekend.

Still, at least Daryl Powell can have a rest I suppose.

As I have said elsewhere, with all this stuff going on then its all a bit of a lottery.  Good luck to anyone who wins a game and good luck to whoever wins the 'GF'... but its not really going to be a 'real' competition. 

Archived