Thu 8 Oct: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/20 at 19:15

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

33 and they can't raise a team  ?

34 actually (forgot Dan Flemming)

By my reckoning we had  at least 10 injured before last weeks game.  By the numbers stood down I would guess those with Covid played last week or have been training so essentially it's quite likely most of the stood down/ covid positive players are from the pool of fit players. 

So 10 +10.  Would leave 14 fit players.

8 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

As I have said elsewhere, with all this stuff going on then its all a bit of a lottery.  Good luck to anyone who wins a game and good luck to whoever wins the 'GF'... but its not really going to be a 'real' competition. 

I've felt like that for a while tbh. Hull won't be anywhere near the GF anyway, but even if by some miracle of god we do get there and win it, it would feel like a hollow victory to me. Between Torontos withdrawal, percentages, cancelled games and no fans it doesnt really feel like a proper competition. Just fulfilling our obligations to Sky.

9 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Just great!

When I was hoping for a relaxing weekend.

Still, at least Daryl Powell can have a rest I suppose.

Haha I'm really glad Leeds have a game tbh as I doubt we'll put out a full team next Tuesday 

8 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

As I have said elsewhere, with all this stuff going on then its all a bit of a lottery.  Good luck to anyone who wins a game and good luck to whoever wins the 'GF'... but its not really going to be a 'real' competition. 

Or this is, both mentally and physically, the hardest grand final to win?

Archived