Fri 9 Oct: SL: Wakefield Trinity v St Helens KO 5.30pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/20 at 17:00

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Helens 46 v Wakefield 0

However, Covid-19 & loads of injuries plus we’ve got the lowest salary budget in the super League, we didn’t get the 50/50s & we were stuck on the M62 or any other excuse we can think of for why we are totally rubbish that doesn’t place any blame on Chester.

otherwise we’d have won!

We should win and probably should do by a decent margin. That’s how I imagine most people, even Wakefield fans, and bookmakers are viewing these next two games. 

I feel for Wakefield, they’ve gone from being a bit of a bogey team for us at Belle Vue to really struggling and I hope they manage to turn things around again. I’m digressing because Belle Vue is a great place to watch rugby, too. The look of the place, the standing on terracing, sometimes in all weather conditions in one afternoon, the crumbling paint and the peeing up against a wall remind me of Knowsley Road and reminds me of how great a place that was and how I still miss it. Regardless of what people say, if they ever leave that place, much like Cas too, it’ll be a sad day for the sport. 

Anyway, I hope Lewis Dodd retains a place in the side and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple of players rested over the next two games against Wakefield. 

38 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

We should win and probably should do by a decent margin. That’s how I imagine most people, even Wakefield fans, and bookmakers are viewing these next two games. 

I feel for Wakefield, they’ve gone from being a bit of a bogey team for us at Belle Vue to really struggling and I hope they manage to turn things around again. I’m digressing because Belle Vue is a great place to watch rugby, too. The look of the place, the standing on terracing, sometimes in all weather conditions in one afternoon, the crumbling paint and the peeing up against a wall remind me of Knowsley Road and reminds me of how great a place that was and how I still miss it. Regardless of what people say, if they ever leave that place, much like Cas too, it’ll be a sad day for the sport. 

Anyway, I hope Lewis Dodd retains a place in the side and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple of players rested over the next two games against Wakefield. 

I liked going to Belle Vue also. It had a great atmosphere, especially for games against Leeds. 

If Wakefield were in relegation trouble I would want them to win but I would like St Helens to win the league and they are always superb to watch.

People shouldn't be so quick to write off Trinity despite their current form.

While I think Saints will win, and by a couple of clear scores, I can't see it being a nilling or a cricket score in their favour. Trinitiy usually put up quite a dogged & gritty display whenever they play Saints and rarely capitulate.

Saints 30 - 6 Trinity 

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

20 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Not looking like a real game. Strikes me the game should be called off.

Further more Salford and Leeds should not play this weekend either.

Depends which players have been stood down. Chester has claimed for the last couple of weeks that we were down to the last 17 players, but the ones that were available were, other than Fifita, our first choice 17.

We were still garbage anyway.  

Archived