Fri 9 Oct: SL: Wakefield Trinity v St Helens KO 5.30pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/20 at 17:00

3 minutes ago, Saint 1 said:

Yes, the RFL let us do it because they want us to win the Grand Final again. Alternatively you're biased and complain too much.

Surprised it took him 30 minutes to be fair, usually a lot earlier

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are quite poor to watch and it’s a concern that’s been raised since this restart. It’s all up the middle. I get we can and are dismantling sides by these tactics but we’ve got some pacy wide players and they’re absolutely wasted. Can we moan while we’re winning most weeks and we’re top?

5 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

We are quite poor to watch and it’s a concern that’s been raised since this restart. It’s all up the middle. I get we can and are dismantling sides by these tactics but we’ve got some pacy wide players and they’re absolutely wasted. Can we moan while we’re winning most weeks and we’re top?

LMS would whinge if he was on top of Scarlett Johansson

5 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Percival being out makes a massive difference to us. Without him we lose a massive threat on the edge creating chances out of nothing. 

Is it still 12-10?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

13 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

LMS would whinge if he was on top of Scarlett Johansson

Sounds familiar. What's his username on TRL?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived