Fri 9 Oct: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/20 at 19:15

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Saint 1 said:

Is Wigan's plan to just tackle everyone fielding a kick before they get the ball for the full game? Might not be a good strategy.

Might be Lams new plan A.

Patwigaw

3 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Manfredi more of a yellow than Isa suppose his saving grace was the penalty try was given. 

It's certainly an interesting one. Which is more beneficial to the attacking team - 10 mins of an extra man or 6 points they would have scored anyway?

EDIT: Quoted the wrong post, sorry! Doesn't quite make sense 😁

2 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

It's certainly an interesting one. Which is more beneficial to the attacking team - 10 mins of an extra man or 6 points they would have scored anyway?

I'm sure that makes sense in Widnes.

10 minutes ago, Saint 1 said:

That's a penalty try for me. Hard to believe he wouldn't have scored otherwise

Interesting to see a hilarity emoticon linked to this post.

I wonder if an explanation could be offered.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

The radio comm suggesting that Warrington should be disappointed with only 6 points. Fair assessment? 

Yes but they’ve just doubled it . Bibby dropping his lollies 

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

The radio comm suggesting that Warrington should be disappointed with only 6 points. Fair assessment? 

Yes. They should be further in front.

Patwigaw

Everyone's favourite team captain scores.

Wigan defenders, hang your heads in shame.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Warrington have more penetration in attack, and Wigan have been scrambling to close them down several times. The Warrington try line (or even their 20) hasn't been threatened anywhere near as much.

Having said that, Wigan have just scored.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Very little idea why that ball came loose as Sky are showing a replay of a man limping ten minutes earlier.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived