Fri 9 Oct: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/20 at 19:15

A former Saint scores for Wigan...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Very little idea why that ball came loose as Sky are showing a replay of a man limping ten minutes earlier.

TV replays during RL matches before scrums were removed meant you sometimes missed important plays during the game.

Now, without scrums, they nearly always mean you miss important plays during the game.

Bit of a frantic match so far. Warrington still stronger but not showing much advantage on the scoreboard.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

21 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Radio suggesting Austin not happy with the earlier tackle which dislodged the ball. Anything sinister in it from the TV?

Looked like a massive shoulder charge to me but wasnt mentioned I dont think so....

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

13 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Bit of a frantic match so far. Warrington still stronger but not showing much advantage on the scoreboard.

I think that is Warrington at their worst (and best). 

I think we have been pretty dominant, and I accept that credit must go to Wigan for their tenacity, but we have too many games like this where we do not punish teams or capitalise on our dominance. 

Very nice from Wigan 12 -12.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

That was a sweet pickup from Zak! Didn't have to break his stride.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Can't argue with that.

Fantastic stuff from the Pies.

Just now, DavidM said:

Does the ref not just take notice of the captain ?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Does the ref not just take notice of the captain ?

Any player can make the call, once the call is made AND the ref has signaled you cannot go back.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Looked like Gelling batted it back to me.

Correct call.

2 minutes ago, Padge said:

Any player can make the call, once the call is made AND the ref has signaled you cannot go back.

Isn't the signal to order the touch judges behind the goals, and therefore can't be undone? 

Really enjoying this game, two teams playing great RL.

4 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Isn't the signal to order the touch judges behind the goals, and therefore can't be undone? 

It's that and the fact the defenders setup differently, moving back.

Ellery Hanley once conned a team by pointing to the sticks and at the same time telling the ref "we'll take the tap". They should have watched the officials and not Hanley.

Archived