Fri 9 Oct: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/20 at 19:15

And there's the other side of the massively talented Stefan Ratchford.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan look to be gradually taking control of this.

Now I've said that....

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

I’m not sure if Wigan’s defence has been great or Wires attack is blunt 

6 of one a half dozen of t'other?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

A brilliant escape by Ratchford.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I'm no Hardaker fan due to his off field stuff but he's ben great on the field tonight.

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

A great Harry Smith kick ruined by Bibby's missed tackle.

It still looks to me like Harry Smith is being held back from his natural game, he was a lot more direct, played at the line in the games against the young aussies earlier this year. 

The Ginger Pearl scores! 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Was that an "Oh F***" from the Warrington female fan then.

Good fightback victory by Wigan, against a Wire side who were deservedly on top for most of the match.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

That was chuffing dreadful. We are clueless near the line and panicky when it's close. 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Great game,Wigan outmuscled down the middle but hung in to win it at the death,Lam really needs to give young Smith more game time.

He needs to let him of the leash too, stop making him play to such a structured game. Look at the young uns at Hull, cas etc, they are definitely allowed to play a much more off the cuff game. 

Archived