Oh dear!

Bearman

Deary me this isn't a good image for the club especially after doing all the NHS heroes stuff at the start of lockdown. Add to that the comments from an employee of the club and various people associated with the club on a post on Facebook we've not come out of this looking good at all.

It's alright applogising for it and accepting the fine but why was a paid member of the club allowed to gob off on Facebook suggesting people should just let other people live and have fun. The club will always maintain a select group that will claim the club can do no wrong but I and a few others I attend with are becoming increasingly disillusioned with the club particularly peoples comments on social media.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She is listed as commercial manager at barrow raiders. Posting anti vax conspiracy theories. Its hypocritical to claim to support the NHS and then spout such dangerous lies. I dont know about the company you work for but if I'm seen to be bringing the company into disrepute through social media I would disciplined. Nothing will happen though as she just so happens to be the chairman's sister

Archived