Free Pizza

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I am this size. Tony price would fit in my pocket. What do you think!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit:- couple of the lads had whacking Cuban cigars....... 

I'm not a big fan of Cuban cigars, pretty bland tobacco, quite mild flavours, tastes like what I would imagine hay would taste like.

If you want decent cigars then go for a nice Dominican one, stronger, sharper tobacco with a slight spiciness in the back end of the smoke, probably from the Indonesian tobacco that is blended with the Dominican a lot of the time. What people seem to forget as well is after the Cuban Revolution a lot of the Cuban tobacco growers fled to the Dominican Republic and so much of the modern Dominican stuff is original Cuban growing techniques and recipes.

Anyway, I've got a Honduran cigar on the go at the moment, Honduran tends to be very mild tobacco but quite a creamy, smooth taste throughout so a good tobacco if you're not looking for a massively intense hit. 

6 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Not a lover mate.... sparkling chenin blanc from vouvray is the better option if I want a sparkler..... but the though of supping that after a game??? Yak.

We were away at ionians, Ull. The only 0-0 draw I've ever played in. One of the lads who was knackered and couldn't play came into the changing rooms after with an iced tray of oysters, a bottle of hennesey champagne cognac and afe a dozen Cubans. It was a surreal afternoon. I believe the memsahib became pregnant later that night. 

Eeh, RE, wash your mouth out!  Surely, all RL followers if they want a sparkling white, should opt for Blanquette de Limoux.  Support local industry in a treiziste stronghold!

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Nothing can beat a Latin Passion from Get Stuffed in Crown Street Halifax 

In the context of Halifax, that may well be true, Phil.  Here, at the northern edge of the New Forest, we are lucky enough to get serviced by Liguori's, a mobile pizza van run by an Italian and his English wife, which does really amazing pizzas cooked on a wood-fired stove.

Shadow may know it, and perhaps use it on occasions, as it calls one evening a week at Nomansland, where he lives.

The business is currently for sale, if anybody fancies a lifestyle change!

19 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Can't say I have ever tried it, but I have seen remnants of that stuff on the streets on weekend mornings, <snip>

I think you’re confusing the pizza with footpath vomit..... understandable in this case though.

55 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Tuna is the work of the devil and should only be eaten by cats , who themselves sit in the devils kitchen .

30 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Correct.

Ah well...fins ain't what they used to be!

Tuna pizza! You guys have truly lost it.

Even after 60 years of looking nothing beats the classic double cheese pepperoni onion mushroom green pepper with either Italian sausage or Canadian bacon

Geez, next thing you'll be trying is tuna curry Hawaiian😝

On 07/10/2020 at 10:26, gingerjon said:

I agree with you. I don't understand why people would prefer lower grade nonsense just because it's local and convenient when if they were to just open their minds and travel a short distance, higher quality fayre is on offer.

Going to Rome every time you fancy a pizza is a little bit excessive though tbf 😋 

Fwiw I think Papa Johns is pretty good as far as a takeaway goes. Definitely superior to Domino's and Pizza Hut.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Going to Rome every time you fancy a pizza is a little bit excessive though tbf 😋 

Fwiw I think Papa Johns is pretty good as far as a takeaway goes. Definitely superior to Domino's and Pizza Hut.

I think you might just have missed the irony in John's post there MZH.... I could be wrong like

This is a joke, sponsorship for post game pizza! It is so farm/minor league. SL shouldn't have done this deal just for the damage to the league's brand it has generated. What company is seriously going to put any money into sponsorship of SL after this?

16 hours ago, TIWIT said:

Tuna pizza! You guys have truly lost it.

Even after 60 years of looking nothing beats the classic double cheese pepperoni onion mushroom green pepper with either Italian sausage or Canadian bacon

Geez, next thing you'll be trying is tuna curry Hawaiian😝

Yeah nothing beats a world famous Canadian Pizza! Kayakman told me that the world famous moose pizza is the world's bestest, because it's Canadian and rugged just like Canadians, they deliver it by canoe as well, which makes it even better. The new Wolfpack pizza though will be the best yet, you just wait and see!!! 

Eat special Canadian Pizza with the Pack!!!!!

On 08/10/2020 at 05:14, ivans82 said:

Tuna is the work of the devil and should only be eaten by cats , who themselves sit in the devils kitchen .

Tuna belongs between 2 slices of fresh buttered bread with a nice crisp piece of lettuce on top.

It does not belong with cheese on a baked crust.

20 hours ago, MZH said:

Love Domino's and Little Caesar's. Pizza Hut and Papa John's not so much.

But none are ever as good as one made the local pizziera down the street.

5 hours ago, Newguy said:

Yeah nothing beats a world famous Canadian Pizza! Kayakman told me that the world famous moose pizza is the world's bestest, because it's Canadian and rugged just like Canadians, they deliver it by canoe as well, which makes it even better. The new Wolfpack pizza though will be the best yet, you just wait and see!!! 

Eat special Canadian Pizza with the Pack!!!!!

Darn tootin'! Fresh venison, Canadian bacon and poutine with a drizzle of maple syrup.

On 07/10/2020 at 22:11, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Eeh, RE, wash your mouth out!  Surely, all RL followers if they want a sparkling white, should opt for Blanquette de Limoux.  Support local industry in a treiziste stronghold!

Blanquette on draft from Bonnery's bar on Limoux square must be the best ever way to fall over. Even the missus would appreciate it. As for cigars , no idea but by all means shorten you life........

3 minutes ago, del capo said:

Blanquette on draft from Bonnery's bar on Limoux square must be the best ever way to fall over. Even the missus would appreciate it. As for cigars , no idea but by all means shorten you life........

I'm not a smoker myself, but.... I've no real objection to those who are enjoying a toot on a good un.

Archived