2021 Fixtures

jroyales

1 hour ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

Read somewhere today season wont start till at least April, think it was a story bout Bradford getting begging bowl out again 

No doubt they'll get dug out of the proverbial by someone. I wonder who? hmm. 

• 2 weeks later...

The RFL are talking about a possible March start date, with crowds back after April.  I think we should also be prepared for a fragmented season (at least at the start).  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Robthegasman said:

Quite honestly I wonder if there is going to be a 2021 season especially if that ###### Johnson sadistically decides to lock the damned country down again.

It's all looking a bit iffy mate. I think this could be the same for all sports. The ones with less cash like ours will probably be in more danger than say soccer. Whether the government locks us down again I don't know. I suppose they'd be damned if they did and damned if they didn't. I don't think there is a right or wrong with this virus malarkey. 2021 season is not looking too good at this time in my mind. 

On 08/10/2020 at 13:43, jroyales said:

When do you think next season's fixtures will be published? Want to sort out my trip to Toulouse.

Looks like Toulouse are planning on being the 12th team in Super League next year so that's an away trip to France in jeopardy.

Unless Chris has his own campaign video prepared and we join Super League 2021 and travel to Catalan instead😁😁

Hopefully the corona virus figures will begin to look better after this lockdown period and the clubs will be able to plan for the start of the season.

Finger crossed, by March/April we will be allowed a certain percentage of fans in the ground.

Stay safe folks.

• 2 months later...
On 05/11/2020 at 09:16, OL14.yeds said:

Hopefully the corona virus figures will begin to look better after this lockdown period and the clubs will be able to plan for the start of the season.

Finger crossed, by March/April we will be allowed a certain percentage of fans in the ground.

Stay safe folks.

We live in hope. Fingers and toes crossed. Not just for rugby league but a return for some sort of normality in general. 

• 5 weeks later...

Is it still the plan to live stream the games until such time as supporters are allowed in the grounds?  If it is, then will the CC Round 1 match against Barrow be shown?

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

2 hours ago, Tony Mac said:

Is it still the plan to live stream the games until such time as supporters are allowed in the grounds?  If it is, then will the CC Round 1 match against Barrow be shown?

Yeah home games free for season ticket holders,  away games are ppv apparently.  Not sure of details for the cup games as of yet

Archived