Sat 17 Oct: Challenge Cup Final: Leeds Rhinos v Salford Red Devils KO 3pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Draw after 80 minutes
    • Salford Red Devils by 1 to 6 points
    • Salford Red Devils by 7 to 12 points
    • Salford Red Devils by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/10/20 at 14:30

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds 1 up, with five minutes left.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

How many times have the players done that during the match and that’s the first time it gets picked up? 

Shocking. The ref decides to clamp down on it in the 74th minute, after letting maybe 10 examples of it go in the game beforehand. Poor salford

Just now, Hughsehhh said:

Shocking. The ref decides to clamp down on it in the 74th minute, after letting maybe 10 examples of it go in the game beforehand. Poor salford

I think most fans just don't get the context of the tackle. It was a surrender, meaning you don't get to carry out a quick messy ptb and get any benefit in the slightest. It was far worse than other ptbs in the game, it is wrong to say there were many others the same. 

He was lucky not to be penalised. 

Looks like that's it. Penalty to Leeds, and they can slow their game down for the remaining seconds.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kevin Brown - 4 CC final defeats for 4 different clubs. An enthralling contest for both good and bad reasons.

aKuV2n2w8ddNqDk9PluApWLoEMtsijRHFruskVoZ

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Devastated not to be there today and for everyone else who would have been there today. That was an absolute classic and we’ve all missed out on that. A superb game today from both sides and both sets of players have given their all. 

Congratulations to Leeds, commiserations to Salford, that was excellent. 

Archived