A Final to relish!

On 15/10/2020 at 17:32, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Very exciting! 

Desperately trying to find a pub with outside space showing Challenge cup final in London.... 4 of us currently looking after the tier 2 move announced today

Did you find one?

10 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Many people happy to slate this man but  nevermind the 2 finals in 12 months, would there even be a Salford without him? 

It's what his detractors put aside, and as with many fans who become chairmen or women. And the queue to attack them says more about the fans than it does of anyone who's kept a club going, provided tons of help and money and even stopped it becoming extinct altogether.

And they'll probably be on here asking, what does some club or other bring to Super League?

Then again those same fans have kept the game going too, but they've very very rarely been able to prevent a club going out of business.

The Snapes, John Wilkie and the Doc himself much like refs deserve better from us the fans but I doubt they'll ever recieve it!, but that's why I put them on here as a thank you to all of them for everything.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

11 hours ago, fighting irish said:

So near Oxford. 

I can tell you fighting it hurts a lot more than getting hammered but RD fans are still grateful for anything good that comes our way.

Really proud of the team and staff.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

I can tell you fighting it hurts a lot more than getting hammered but RD fans are still grateful for anything good that comes our way.

Really proud of the team and staff.

Yes great effort by all concerned, time to celebrate now. Congratulations. 

Archived