The Our League App Live Match Streaming.

I posted a question on one of the game threads yesterday with no response so I'll try again.

Has anyone managed to watch their club successfully on the Our League App and, if so, can you only watch games including your own club?

I know most games up to now during covid are covered live on Sky but a handful up to now haven't been and my lot's game v Cas on Sunday isn't.

I've only heard folk on here moaning about it, as in the Hull KR v Salford match thread yesterday. 

This could of course be that you only hear from people when things don't go well and nobody comments if it's been a success so that's why I thought I'd ask.

I'm sure I watched a game on this app a year or so back, wasn't a game involving my own club, more a representative game iirc, and it was fine but others seemed to have all sorts of problems so it might be an internet streaming issue.

All feedback muchly appreciated, good or bad, and it might give us a clue as to whether any problems are with the app itself, high demand, internet issues...or a mixture of the whole shebang.

Thanks.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Its been fine for me when I've used it but I prefer to watch any match at the pub so haven't used it for a while with sky coverage being so full. Hopefully I'll be in Kalamata on Sunday so will report back on Hull v Cas via the app. I fear disappointment!

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

14 minutes ago, corvusxiii said:

Hull v Cas  I fear disappointment!

Nothing like as much as I do but that's nowt to do with the app.

I never had too many problems with it although I haven't watched a game on it since the start of the year now. When it first started up it seemed to be a few teething problems, bad resolution being the main one on my end but that was probably me and that was right at the start, nothing wrong with it since. 

I've had problems with OurLeague in the past, but since I got a better-spec. laptop and finally got my provider to sort out a persistent connection problem, I haven't had the opportunity to try it out.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Watched on my phone whilst on holiday and laptop since being home and it works ok*.

You can only watch your own team.

* - apart from the technical ****up which meant the first half of Leeds vs Catalans was unavailable - however that was an issue they resolved and presumably won't crop up again.

The most annoying thing on the phone version of the app is that you can't move away to do anything else as the stream stops.

2 hours ago, corvusxiii said:

You do actually know who Cas are?

I believe they are the team that would win every game but for the cunning antics of the RFL officials.

Well, gleaning snippets from their coach post match, it seems that way.

Rather sadly.

Archived