Rugby League's ugliest kits

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Clogiron said:

The sad thing is they wore this abomination when they won the Divisional Premiership at Old Trafford, probably their most prestigious victory in history, a bit like wearing a Clown's suit for your wedding!

To gain success while wearing that shirt demonstrates the pride of the players who wore the shirt at that time - knowing it was aimed at a very young audience and when they attracted young fans to the sport.

No other clubs who have had their shirts shown were successful.

I would be quite pleased if the players wearing the Salford shirt shown in the OP lifted silverware this year - and Keighley Cougars,wearing their 2020 kit in 2021, also lift silverware.

Sartorial elegance, on and off-field,is hardly a matter of importance, in the UK, in 2020.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

59 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

To gain success while wearing that shirt demonstrates the pride of the players who wore the shirt at that time - knowing it was aimed at a very young audience and when they attracted young fans to the sport.

No other clubs who have had their shirts shown were successful.

I would be quite pleased if the players wearing the Salford shirt shown in the OP lifted silverware this year - and Keighley Cougars,wearing their 2020 kit in 2021, also lift silverware.

Sartorial elegance, on and off-field,is hardly a matter of importance, in the UK, in 2020.

😳

8 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

There was nothing Hulk like about Hull FC when we put 45 on them without reply. 

Oh, I don't know about that.

Dyr1xkoVsAAoMez.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 15/10/2020 at 19:40, Copa said:

XXXX actually tastes better in the sub-tropics and tropics. It just seems to match the climate really well. I’d never want to drink it in the UK.

Just had a couple at the storm v raiders prelim final ....goes down well at evening games with temperature above 20c

On 14/10/2020 at 16:49, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Certainly the worst shirt Rovers have ever had, although even this monstrosity would have to go some to beat several Gateshull Thundersharks efforts over the years 

0E2ED150-F721-4870-8FCD-27E20C3E78DD.jpeg

at first i thought it was one of those horrible hunslet shirts 

Archived