Rugby League's ugliest kits

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/10/2020 at 09:30, RP London said:

just for the colour pallet... featherstone away 92-94

spacer.png

The "you've been Tangoed" shirt.  They wore it when they beat Salford at Salford in one of the cup comps.  At the time Fev were second division and Salford were first.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

• 2 weeks later...

for a second i mis read the title thread as rugby leagues ugliest kids- i know some of the ball boys are a bit strange looking and we are not up to the same standard as the dallas cowboys with the dancing girls but- steady on 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

Err...

spacer.png

I like it.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Celt said:

Love the fact that Ellgren is doing the retro stuff

I have a HUGE soft spot for them. As a young lad in Australia, I had a programme for the '94 Kangaroo tour that I used to read over and over again, and I was so excited when my local newsagent used to stock copies of "Open Rugby". So all the English jerseys from early '90s are seared in my memory. Also, given that jerseys in Australia were still all cotton, and hadn't changed much since the '70s, that sublimated polyester was incredibly exotic!

Archived