Salford Update

43 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Some may say karma got its revenge on Sarginson.

Sounds like *you* are saying that.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On 14/10/2020 at 15:50, Dave T said:

Don't worry about that mate, you are up against Leeds, I think the vast majority of fans are on your side this week!

Just like they were last week 😁😁😁😁

1 hour ago, M j M said:

Not sure it was - I heard an interview with Sinfield once who said he had a medal from 1999 when he didn't play in the final.

TROPHY AND MEDALS
B3:34
The Club winning the Challenge Cup Final shall be awarded the Challenge Cup and each Club participating in the Final will be presented with twenty-five medals for their Players and Officials. Clubs may apply to the RFL to purchase additional medals at their cost and for Club personnel only. If a player is dismissed during the final and subsequently found guilty of misconduct, the medal to which he may otherwise have been entitled may be withheld at the discretion of the Board. The provisions of Operational Rules B2:14 (with all necessary changes) apply to the Challenge Cup.

From the RFL site

On 16/10/2020 at 01:51, Gooleboy said:

Chicken!

I like what you did there.

Does it come with barges?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Archived