People who are alive but you thought they had died

On 06/08/2021 at 07:02, Shadow said:

Blazers at Henley old man

Barbours at Badminton or Twickers 

I was unfortunate enough to hire a cruiser on the Thames during regatta week.  The behaviour of the sub Bullingdon club yobbos on some of the launches was appalling.  Plus the delays it caused.  If I'd realised beforehand I wouldn't have done it that week.  But I'd made a promise to my daughter to visit London, and we left from Benson Cruiser station hell bent on getting to Windsor by Monday before we turned around.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

48 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

I'd like him to play in goal so the commentator can say Jesus saves.

I want him to header in a whipped in ball from the flank so the commentator says ‘ Jesus on the end of a cross ‘

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

I want him to header in a whipped in ball from the flank so the commentator says ‘ Jesus on the end of a cross ‘

I’d like to see him get clattered and roll around the ground for a bit before getting back to his feet so the commentator can say “Jesus has risen”

Edited by Shadow
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

Slightly different , but I can never get my head around William Shatner being 90 when I see him on telly 

I believe his hair used to belonged to someone else and most of his face is a lot younger than 90 years😀