covid victims

derk

salford lose two players of their limited squad but play their games including cup final. another team with much larger player register have three players affected but postpone their game. Maybe the second club worked out that they could maintain their percentage by not playing as opposed to probably losing to an in-form opposition. This demonstrates the flawed system that we  are asked to support. Any views?

LeeF has a lot to say.His/Her remark about Saints was completely irrelevant to the topic.(I live in Wigan, hence why I pick up rumours and gossip about what occurs there). Wigan(since he thinks that was  who I referred to) had THREE players who failed plus some ancillary staff. Salford had TWO but did not cancel. I acknowledge that I favour salford in the cup final but outside yorkshire who would not.

1 minute ago, derk said:

LeeF has a lot to say.His/Her remark about Saints was completely irrelevant to the topic.(I live in Wigan, hence why I pick up rumours and gossip about what occurs there). Wigan(since he thinks that was  who I referred to) had THREE players who failed plus some ancillary staff. Salford had TWO but did not cancel. I acknowledge that I favour salford in the cup final but outside yorkshire who would not.

I’m not sure what you are arguing do you want Salford to pull out of the cup final. 

7 minutes ago, derk said:

My comment was about as relevant as yours have been which are usually just gossip at best and closer to trolling in reality

bobbruce  .No I was drawing a comparison between a club(salford) and another which seemed to have its own agenda maybe to the detriment of another, namely Catalans. Because  clubs have to complete 15 matches to qualify Catalans only have 12 at the moment and the authorities seem to have no dates available for a rematch,unless they see sense

3 hours ago, derk said:

salford lose two players of their limited squad but play their games including cup final. another team with much larger player register have three players affected but postpone their game. Maybe the second club worked out that they could maintain their percentage by not playing as opposed to probably losing to an in-form opposition. This demonstrates the flawed system that we  are asked to support. Any views?

Ridiculous post. I get Wigan will never be popular but it’s not a reason to just make up bulls*it.

Wigan have had 6 positive tests in the playing and staff group in a week. They have been shut down, they’re not allowed to go to their training facility until it’s been given a deep clean and they’re not allowed to get back to work/play until all the group have been retested and the track and trace protocols have been followed. They were not allowed to play the game tonight as the track and trace and the squad retesting/results would not be completed in time. 

What did you want them to do? Play the game not knowing who may have it and who may not, spread it around their own team and also risk passing it on to Catalans players (not like they were allowed anyway).

We either go with the facts or we just go ‘Wigan= they’re up to no good’

5 minutes ago, WN83 said:

Ridiculous post. I get Wigan will never be popular but it’s not a reason to just make up bulls*it.

Wigan have had 6 positive tests in the playing and staff group in a week. They have been shut down, they’re not allowed to go to their training facility until it’s been given a deep clean and they’re not allowed to get back to work/play until all the group have been retested and the track and trace protocols have been followed. They were not allowed to play the game tonight as the track and trace and the squad retesting/results would not be completed in time. 

What did you want them to do? Play the game not knowing who may have it and who may not, spread it around their own team and also risk passing it on to Catalans players (not like they were allowed anyway).

We either go with the facts or we just go ‘Wigan= they’re up to no good’

Ridiculous is one way to put it. Completely stupid is another

Archived