GO21 Challenge: Get involved

Warriors News

Wigan Warriors are asking fans to take on the Go21 Challenge in support of charity partner North West Air Ambulance. 

Over the past week, first team stars, Zak Hardaker, Harry Smith and Jackson Hastings have been attempting 21 keepie-ups to help celebrate the charity’s 21st birthday. 

The players are now encouraging fans to take a look at their efforts below and submit their attempt via social media using the hashtag #Go21Challenge. 

To celebrate 21 years of @NWAirambulance I “ attempted “ the 21 keepie – up challenge. Was very wind can I just add! 😂 I nominate @harrytsmith7 the Widnes Wombat#Go21Challenge@WiganWarriorsRL pic.twitter.com/Pj187graou

— Zak Hardaker (@zakhardaker1) October 12, 2020

To celebrate 21 years of @NWAirAmbulance I attempted the 21 keepie-up challenge… Hopefully you’ll be able to do a lot better than me!! I nominate @JackoHastings #Go21Challenge @WiganWarriorsRL pic.twitter.com/Ck2Lb7JAwQ

— Harry Smith (@harrytsmith7) October 13, 2020

To celebrate 21 years of @NWAirAmbulance I attempted the 21 keepie-up challenge, And i just beat @harrytsmith7 with 21. 👀 I nominate you @WiganWarriorsRL fans! Let’s see it. #21Challenge https://t.co/FEATu1Xybm pic.twitter.com/791mZQHkzf

— Jackson Hastings (@JackoHastings) October 15, 2020

Fans are encouraged to take on any challenge incorporating the number 21, to get sponsored and raise funds to support the charity.

For more information please visit http://www.nwaa.net/go21challenge.

Please note: Player videos were filmed prior to the Club’s suspension of training this week. Wigan Warriors and North West Air Ambulance encourage fans to follow Covid-19 guidelines when taking part in the Go21 Challenge.

The post GO21 Challenge: Get involved appeared first on Wigan Warriors Blog.

View the full article

Archived