Best Back 3

Best Back 3  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Following the demolition of Canberra earlier, I was wondering if there was a better back 3 out there. Who would you have?

• Papenhuyzen, Addo-Carr, Vunivalu
    • Tedesco, B. Morris, Tupou

28 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Following the demolition of Canberra earlier, I was wondering if there was a better back 3 out there. Who would you have?

For sheer pace I don’t think you can look past Melbourne’s,any back 3 with Tedesco in it is useful but Morris & Tupou although good finishers don’t scare teams like Addo-Carr & Vunuvalu.

Parra’s Gutherson,Sivo & Ferguson is pretty useful.

As a unit , the Storm back three . They’re so dangerous  as an attacking force from close range and from long range . They get the Storm on the front foot and are there to finish it off . Defensively they do the job as well . I love the Roosters back three but I’d give the nod to the Storm here , although it’s gonna be short lasting . The great thing about the Storm under Bellamy though is that they regenerate better than anyone outside Dr Who

It has been a disrupted season for them but when they are fit and firing the Warriors back three of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, David Fusitu'a and Ken Maumalo are pretty handy.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

15 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

What's super leagues best back three?? That's what about it

Some good back three's in Super League including...

Tomkins, Mead, Yaha

Coote, Makinson, Grace

French, Burgess, Manfredi

On balance I would say the Saints trio but it is very close.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

6 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Some good back three's in Super League including...

Tomkins, Mead, Yaha

Coote, Makinson, Grace

French, Burgess, Manfredi

On balance I would say the Saints trio but it is very close.

I’d have Davies over Mead on the wing for Catalans and Marshall over Burgess for Wigan.

Yaha is a big weak link for Catalans 

Archived