A Significant Appointment to All Golds Board

Styx

On 17/10/2020 at 07:00, Styx said:

The All Golds have strengthened their board with the addition of Danny Wilson, to oversee the player development pathway, and to help steer their new partnership with South Gloucestershire and Stroud College.

https://www.allgoldsrugby.co.uk/a-significant-appointment/

Very good work on the All Golds part to get him.

17 hours ago, The Future is League said:

Very good work on the All Golds part to get him.

52 minutes ago, Manx RL said:

Looking forward to Mary's Prayer and Second Summer of Love live at the Grand Final

doubtless his programme piece will be "Meet Danny Wilson" after their debut album (and a Frank Sinatra film).

Great news for this community club.

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They must mean business if he’s leaving what looks like a very good role with Hull to go there - good luck to them 👍

Looking at the article he is not leaving Hull to join All Golds. I assume he will be available to offer advice but it's not a full time role 

43 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

Looking at the article he is not leaving Hull to join All Golds. I assume he will be available to offer advice but it's not a full time role 

Correct Danny has joined the Board as a Non-Executive Director. He remains in his vital role at Hull as well.

Well that's ruined another perfectlt good thread!

What's next John Drake joins in waving from a bus to Coventry RL during their training session. With the Headline John Drake arrives to support Coventry ?

Mary's Prayer at the GF sounds great to me though!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived