Grand Final will NOT be at Old Trafford

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Is that obvious? Do you think all the Sky channels will be full of top quality live sport the next day at 6pm?

Essentially they won't want to go up against the 5.30pm Premier League game, something that wouldn't have been an issue on the original date as it was an international weekend.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

GOOD LED system easy to dress up it will be fine 🙂

Paul

The LED system is superb. Hopefully the TV presentation will make the most of it.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

2 hours ago, Tonka said:

I've no issue with Hull.  A Friday night game's a bit disappointing though, truth be told.  But also not the end of the world.

I wouldn’t want it to become a Friday night fixture but since no one can go I think it’s fine. TV ratings will be good for it

22 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Leeds could lose to Saints and Cas, have a Covid outbreak and get 2 games cancelled against Wakefield, then lose to Cas and Wigan.

Hull could beat Rovers and not play again.

Catalans not make the 15 games.

Done.

Looking at the fixtures and what's going on at the minute, I'd say that if Hull's remaining 3 games go ahead and they win they all, that will probably get them in the playoffs. I cant see how Catalans will be able to get to 15, and Leeds need to come down from their cup win and find 3 wins in 4 games if Hull do indeed win all 3. But of course this is Hull we are talking about and that wont happen in a million years.

We shot ourselves in the foot by stepping in to play Leeds at last minute. It was a game we were never going to win, and we dented our % whilst boosting theirs. If that game hadn't been played we would have been on .533 and Leeds on .538, nothing in it. It might have been the right move for the good of the sport, but it did us no favours at all.

Archived