Sun 25 Oct: NRL Grand Final : Penrith Panthers v Melbourne Storm KO 8.30am (UK Time)

DavidM

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tense opening 20mins. Panthers look a bit excited at the moment. If they can calm down a bit points should come. 

Providing they can hold out the storm

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

5 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Melbourne can block and high tackle anyone they like, but one dive that was camper than Christmas for the Penrith try saw that struck off.

So you've not knocked it on the head already, after all. Good decision. 

Kikau's a bit over-excited and making errors.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another penalty for nothing.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 hour ago, Hela Wigmen said:

The NRL coverage ahead of any game is very good but the Grand Final and State of Origin games, they raise their levels to unparalleled levels. I could watch them build up a game for a week and not get bored. 

You're not a true fan then. We don't watch these things for enjoyment. We're hard Northern men who are only happy when miserable. 😄😄😄😄

Remembered why I don't bother with this every week. Boring robot rugby winning out and very dodgy refereeing.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived