Sun 25 Oct: NRL Grand Final : Penrith Panthers v Melbourne Storm KO 8.30am (UK Time)

DavidM

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see if Ivan Cleary's got a big HT speech in him.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Entertaining game despite the score. That left edge for the Panthers has looked dangerous and is probably unlucky not to have scored a try or two. That said, Storm have been clinical and that’s why they’re a champion team. 

Panthers have frozen a little but it’s a relatively new experience for most in their side. 

1 minute ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Entertaining game despite the score. That left edge for the Panthers has looked dangerous and is probably unlucky not to have scored a try or two. That said, Storm have been clinical and that’s why they’re a champion team. 

Panthers have frozen a little but it’s a relatively new experience for most in their side. 

I must be watching a different game to you. Its a really poor one sided  game. Its not been very entertaining. Loads of mistakes and errors.

Patwigaw

2 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

I must be watching a different game to you. This must be the most boring NRL game of the year.

Wakey v  hudds was better entertainment

The scoreline's one-sided, but Penrith have had plenty of action at the Storm's try line. The difference is composure in the critical moments.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

That could be it - Papa hits the afterburners.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

17 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

The scoreline's one-sided, but Penrith have had plenty of action at the Storm's try line. The difference is composure in the critical moments.

Exactly. This is why it was entertaining for much of the first half. Panthers left edge had their chances but a combination of things went against them. 

Discipline breaking down for the Panthers. Some silliness at the PTB hurting them.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

24 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

I must be watching a different game to you. This must be the most boring NRL game of the year.

Wakey v  hudds was better entertainment

I agree with you.  If Panthers are top of the ladder, Im a banana.

At 26 points up Storm van play with a bit of freedom, so they could score another 18

Glad Penrith didn't get nilled, but that is an iffy decision.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Two bits of luck, if you add that conversion.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived